Hartbeespoortdam / PTA / JHB
Nadia's Peak is situated on the same grounds as Out of Africa Lodge on a nature estate at the foot of the Magaliesburg Mountains close to Hartbeespoortdam. It is in the heart of the bushveld with beautiful trees, bird life and animals.
The Adventures will cater for all the 4x4 lovers, the outgoing and small groups not faint hearted for any wild live in the bushveld.
Out of Africa Adventures offers 4x4, hiking and quad biking
We have 3 hiking trails which can be viewed here. There is also 4x4 Off-Road activities which can be enjoyed with your own vehicle, which can also be viewed here.
Want to look over the Hartebeespoort Dam and have the best view after hours and hours in the office, come experience nature and a breath of fresh air.
We have 3 trails. The Trails are the following:
360 View Trail:
This trail is about 10km and we are going to make the trail about 18km which will be one of our biggest trails in the following two months. The view at the top is breathtaking where you can see the whole of Hartebeestpoort Dam and the whole of Brits in a 360 view.
One more attraction that can be seen at the top of the mountain is the Vultures that fly in the area at awfully close distance as the Vulture Sanctuary is close by.
Guild Hall Adventures Trail:
This trail is one of our easy trails of 3km, we are making this trail into a trail where kids can enjoy it with their parents, being out in nature and having fun and exciting toys and obstacles. There is big potential where we want this trail to be as fun and engaging for kids to play on.
The trail will lead to the middle of the first mountain that has a great view and a picnic spot to enjoy family time on.
Rock Bottom Trail:
This trail will be the medium intensity experience for hikers, where you will be going through the picnic area and great view at the top. The trail will be 5km to 8km as we are building this trail is still being developed, specific distance will be given closer to the opening day.
Rules and info:
- Choose the right trail for your fitness level.
- Our trails are suitable for active and fit children older than 8 years old.
- Due to rough terrain, baby strollers are not allowed on the trail.
- Please do not graffiti or deface our trees, rocks, or any property.
- Pet friendly on leash
- No alcohol allowed on trails.
- No music.
- Do not litter, bins are available on the trails.
- Monday - Sundays, and Public Holidays: 07h00 – 13h00.
- Facilities Close at 17h00.
- Closed on 25 December.
- Entrance is at own risk.
- Indemnity accepted when entering the premises.
- COVID-19 rules apply. Please keep social distance and sanitize.
- R50.00 - Adult
- R20.00 – U/13
- R55.00 once payable off per reservation